Are you passionate about marine biodiversity? We are thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity to join the High Seas Alliance core team as Regional Coordinators. If you share our dedication to the protection of the High Seas, we invite you to apply for this vital role.
Asia Regional Coordinator
As the Asia Regional Coordinator, you will be the linchpin connecting HSA member groups in Asia. Your role will be instrumental in achieving the Alliance’s goal of High Seas Treaty ratification by at least 60 countries by June 2025, ushering in a new era of protection for marine biodiversity.
- Coordinate and connect HSA member groups in the Asia region.
- Actively contribute to the ratification of the High Seas Treaty.
- Stay informed about local politics and public sentiment in Asia.
- Conduct in-person visits to national and regional representatives and HSA member groups.
- Residency in Asia or strong ties to the region.
- Proven coordination and advocacy experience in environmental initiatives.
- Availability to work 2 days a week on a 12-month contract.
- Genuine passion for marine conservation and the goals of the HSA.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter (max 2 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to mention the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Asia Regional Coordinator: Deadline for applications is December 4. Interviews will be scheduled between December 7-15, and a final decision will be made by December 20.
If you’re ready to dive into a meaningful role and contribute to the future health of our ocean, apply today to join the High Seas Alliance.